Fiat Punto – Fiat Punto Service – Fiat Punto Repairs – Fiat Punto Specialist – Fiat Punto Logbook Service – Fiat Punto Mechanical Repairs Melbourne
Fiat Punto Service – Frank Donnini Mechanical Repairs
Donnini Melbourne Fiat Punto Car Service Repair 03-93599499
Independent Alfa Romeo Fiat Abarth Donnini Mechanical Repair WorkShop Was Established by Frank Donnini in Melbourne Located in Campbellfield.
We are located in 1/31 Onslow Avenue Campbellfield Near Growrie Railway Station ( Glenroy ) and Keon Station Thomastown.
INDEPENDENT EUROPEAN CAR SPECIALIST IN ITALIAN CARS – SERVICE – REPAIRS & SPARE PARTS
Frank Donnini has over 40 years experience servicing a large range of European cars including early and late model Fiat’s.
We Perform diagnostic Scanning and Fault code Reading & Clearing.
Fiat Dealer Service, Fiat Specialist, Fiat Service,Fiat Logbook Service,Fiat Repairs,Fiat Brake Service,Fiat Motor Mechanic,Fiat new Parts, Fiat sec hand Parts,Fiat Air Condition Service Fiat Car Service.
Fiat Punto Specialist Service Repairs Melbourne
- Fiat Punto – Manufacturers Log Book Service as per Dealer Spec.
- Fiat Punto – Diagnostic Scanning and Fault Code Reading & Clearing.
- Fiat Punto – Alfa Romeo Abarth Fiat Scan Tool
- Fiat Punto – Licence Air Condition Specialist Licence No AU00149 Service Repairs
- Fiat Punto – Climate control System Repairs and Maintenance
- Fiat Punto – On Car Injector Cleaning Service and Repairs
- Fiat Punto – Timing Belts Replacement Service
- Fiat Punto – Oil Change Minor Service
- Fiat Punto – Radiator and Cooling System Service and Repairs
- Fiat Punto – Water pump Service Repairs
- Fiat Punto – Cooling System Repairs and Maintenance
- Fiat Punto – Full Safety Checks & Inspections
- Fiat Punto – Major and Minor Mechanical Service and RepairsFiat – Ecu Engine Management.
- Fiat Punto – Diesel Particulate Filter ( DPF) Regeneration
- Fiat Punto – New Spare Parts
- Fiat Punto – Sec Hand Spare Parts
- Fiat Punto – Airbag System ECU Scanning and Sensors Repair Service
- Fiat Punto – Disk & Drums Machining Service
- Fiat Punto – Brake & Clucth Repairs Service
- Fiat Punto – Electronic Computer Wheel Balancing
- Fiat Punto – Start a Motor Repairs or Replacement Service
- Fiat Punto – Alternator Repairs or Replacement Service
- Fiat Punto – Car Exhausts Systems Supplie & Fit Service
- Fiat Punto – Engine Rebuilds, Engine Repairs, Engine Recondition Repair Service
- Fiat Punto – Reconditioning Heads Service and Repairs
- Fiat Punto Battery Supplied & Fitted Service
- Over 40 Years Experience on: Alfa Romeo Abarth Fiat Service and Repairs.
Servicing all Fiat: Fiat 500,Fiat 500 Pop, Fiat Grande Punto, Fiat Ritmo,Fiat Panda, Fiat Freemont, Fiat 500 Abarth, Fiat 500X.
Fiat Donnini Punto Service Repair Melbourne,Fiat Frank Donnini Mechanical Repairs Melbourne, Fiat Punto Melbourne Fiat Punto Dealer Service,Fiat Punto Specialist, Fiat Punto Service, Fiat Punto Repairs, Fiat Punto Brakes,Fiat Punto Service Maintenance, Fiat Punto Repairs Specialist, Fiat Punto Logbook Service, Fiat Punto Motor Mechanic, Fiat Punto New Parts, Fiat Punto Recondition Parts, Fiat Punto Used Parts, Fiat Punto Major Service best price,Fiat Punto Wrecking yard,
Melbourne Fiat Dealer Service, Melbourne Fiat Repairs,Melbourne Fiat Service,Melbourne Fiat Specialist,Melbourne Fiat Brakes Service,Melbourne Fiat,Melbourne Fiat Logbook,Melbourne Fiat Repairs Specialist, Melbourne Fiat Service Specialist,Melbourne Fiat Mechanic, Melbourne Fiat New Spare Parts,Melbourne Fiat Recondition Parts, Melbourne Fiat Used Spare Parts,
Fiat Log Book Servicing and Repairs:
Our Fiat service has an extensive list of checks, which offer are more comprehensive check over than what you might get at a main dealer. We have the latest equipment, which allows our qualified technicians to diagnose any problems quickly and efficiently, and more importantly offer a solution!
Your Fiat Warranty is protected when you service your car with us. We carry out full log book servicing and follow the strict procedures and parts that are required to keep your warranty valid. This means that you no longer have to stay at your dealer to maintain valid warranty on your Fiat.
We only use high quality engine oils, to ensure your Fiat’s engine is protected against the harsh climates in Australia.
Consumer Affairs Victoria states that scheduled services can be done by qualified independent mechanics without affecting your warranty as long as genuine parts are used. Simply tell us when you book your car service that the car is under warranty and we will use genuine parts in your car.