Fiat 500 – Fiat 500 Service – Fiat 500 Repairs – Fiat 500 Specialist – Fiat 500 Logbook Service – Fiat 500 Mechanical Repairs Melbourne – Pre-Purchase Inspection
Fiat 500 Service – Frank Donnini Mechanical Repairs
Donnini Melbourne Fiat 500 Car Service Repair
Independent Alfa Romeo Fiat Abarth Donnini Mechanical Repair WorkShop Was Established by Frank Donnini in Melbourne Located in Campbellfield.
We are located in 1/31 Onslow Avenue Campbellfield Near Growrie Railway Station ( Glenroy ) and Keon Station Thomastown.
INDEPENDENT EUROPEAN CAR SPECIALIST IN ITALIAN CARS – SERVICE – REPAIRS & SPARE PARTS
Frank Donnini has over 40 years experience servicing a large range of European cars including early and late model Fiat’s.
Fiat Dealer Service, Fiat Specialist, Fiat Service,Fiat Logbook Service,Fiat Repairs,Fiat Brake Service,Fiat Motor Mechanic,Fiat new Parts, Fiat sec hand Parts,Fiat Air Condition Service Fiat Car Service.
Fiat 500 Specialist Service Repairs Melbourne
- Fiat 500 – Manufacturers Log Book Service as per Dealer Spec.
- Fiat 500 – Diagnostic Scanning and Fault Code Reading & Clearing.
- Fiat 500 – Alfa Romeo Abarth Fiat Scan Tool
- Fiat 500 – Licence Air Condition Specialist Licence No AU00149 Service Repairs
- Fiat 500 – Climate control System Repairs and Maintenance
- Fiat 500 – On Car Injector Cleaning Service and Repairs
- Fiat 500 – Timing Belts Replacement Service
- Fiat 500 – Oil Change Minor Service
- Fiat 500 – Radiator and Cooling System Service and Repairs
- Fiat 500 – Water pump Service Repairs
- Fiat 500 – Cooling System Repairs and Maintenance
- Fiat 500 – Full Safety Checks & Inspections
- Fiat 500 – Major and Minor Mechanical Service and Repairs Fiat – Ecu Engine Management.
- Fiat 500 – Diesel Particulate Filter ( DPF) Regeneration
- Fiat 500 – New Spare Parts
- Fiat 500 – Sec Hand Spare Parts
- Fiat 500 – Airbag System ECU Scanning and Sensors Repair Service
- Fiat 500 – Disk & Drums Machining Service
- Fiat 500 – Brake & Clucth Repairs Service
- Fiat 500 – Electronic Computer Wheel Balancing
- Fiat 500 – Start a Motor Repairs or Replacement Service
- Fiat 500 – Alternator Repairs or Replacement Service
- Fiat 500 – Car Exhausts Systems Supplie & Fit Service
- Fiat 500 – Engine Rebuilds, Engine Repairs, Engine Recondition Repair Service
- Fiat 500 – Reconditioning Heads Service and Repairs
- Fiat 500 Battery Supplied & Fitted Service
- Over 40 Years Experience on: Alfa Romeo Abarth Fiat Service and Repairs.
Servicing all Fiat: Fiat 500,Fiat 500 Pop, Fiat Grande Punto, Fiat Ritmo,Fiat Panda, Fiat Freemont, Fiat 500 Abarth, Fiat 500X.
Fiat Donnini 500 Service Repair Melbourne,Fiat Frank Donnini Mechanical Repairs Melbourne, Fiat 500 Melbourne Fiat 500 Dealer Service,Fiat 500 Specialist, Fiat 500 Service, Fiat 500 Repairs,Fiat 500 Brakes,Fiat 500 Service Maintenance, Fiat 500 Repairs Specialist, Fiat 500 Logbook Service, Fiat 500 Motor Mechanic, Fiat 500 New Parts, Fiat 500 Recondition Parts, Fiat 500 Used Parts, Fiat 500 Major Service best price,Fiat 500 Wrecking yard,
Melbourne Fiat Dealer Service, Melbourne Fiat Repairs,Melbourne Fiat Service,Melbourne Fiat Specialist,Melbourne Fiat Brakes Service,Melbourne Fiat,Melbourne Fiat Logbook,Melbourne Fiat Repairs Specialist, Melbourne Fiat Service Specialist,Melbourne Fiat Mechanic, Melbourne Fiat New Spare Parts,Melbourne Fiat Recondition Parts, Melbourne Fiat Used Spare Parts,
Fiat Log Book Servicing and Repairs:
Our Fiat service has an extensive list of checks, which offer are more comprehensive check over than what you might get at a main dealer. We have the latest equipment, which allows our qualified technicians to diagnose any problems quickly and efficiently, and more importantly offer a solution!
Your Fiat Warranty is protected when you service your car with us. We carry out full log book servicing and follow the strict procedures and parts that are required to keep your warranty valid. This means that you no longer have to stay at your dealer to maintain valid warranty on your Fiat.
We only use high quality engine oils, to ensure your Fiat’s engine is protected against the harsh climates in Australia.
Consumer Affairs Victoria states that scheduled services can be done by qualified independent mechanics without affecting your warranty as long as genuine parts are used. Simply tell us when you book your car service that the car is under warranty and we will use genuine parts in your car.